How does Social Media Assistant work?
Social Media Assistant is a set of concierge services which starts with a mutual Service Level Agreement (SLA). Together, Engage121 and each client establishes the professional services included in the SLA and the key metrics of measurement.
THE SERVICE LEVEL AGREEMENT (SLA) IS GOVERNED BY
SOME KEY GUIDELINES:
- A Posting Schedule
- Responses to comments & monitoring of review sites
- Facebook Advertising & Promotions
Once an SLA is established and your social media business pages are connected, your Social Media Assistant (SMA) jumps into action building your social media presence.
- Establish social media presence
- Increase reach to target audience
- Increase overall brand awareness
- Position brand as local expert to gain competitive advantage
- Relevant, timely content
- Optimize post schedule for maximum audience reach
- Variety and frequency of articles, videos, promoted blog posts, and photos
- Advertised posts and Facebook promotions
- Delivered weekly
- Key measurements:
- Community Growth
- Lead Capture
- Cost Per Click
- Cost Per Lead
- Regularly scheduled promotions - from coupons and sweepstakes to photo contests and more...
- Advertising dollars behind promotions
- Lead capture fields with every promotion
- Leads sent to each client in real time