Your privacy on the Internet is of the utmost importance to us. Because we gather certain types of information about the users of Engage121’s sites and services, we feel you should understand Engage121’s policies surrounding the collection and use of that information. This privacy statement discloses what information we gather, how we use it, and how to correct, change or delete it.
1. Information Gathered by Engage121. For visitors to our Web site, subscribers to our newsletters, and clients and prospective clients of our service (collectively referred to as a “User” or “Users”), we log standard technical information such as your IP address. We use this information to help diagnose problems with our service, and to administer our Web site. For example, your IP address may be used to help identify you and your account information and to gather broad demographic information.
Engage121 requires registration for certain services, such as the distribution of your press releases, and our Web site may contain order forms for other products and services or online surveys. In order to provide our services to you, we may ask you for contact information (like name and email address), financial information (like account and/or credit card numbers), and demographic information (like zip code).
2. Engage121’s Use of Information. We may use your contact information to send you information about our company or our advertisers; however, you may opt-out of receiving such mailings (see the Client Prospects and Subscribers sections below). We use financial information to bill you for products and services. Demographic and profile data is also collected at our site. We use this data to tailor your experience at our site, to deliver content that we think you might be interested in, and to display the content according to your preferences. We may share aggregate information about our users with third parties, such as advertisers.
Engage121 may also disclose your personal information, the contents of your communications, and/or your contact and financial information if required to do so by law, or with your consent, or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary:
- to conform to the edicts of the law or comply with a legal process served on Engage121;
- to protect and defend the rights or property of Engage121 or others; or
- to assist, under exigent circumstances, in the investigation of securities law violations or other investigations.
It is possible that as we continue to develop our business, Engage121 might be acquired. In such a transaction, your information may be transferred to the acquiring entity.
You have the right to ask us to delete personal information about you if it no longer is required for the purpose it was collected, you have withdrawn your consent, you have a valid objection to us using your personal information, or our use of your personal information is contrary to law or our other legal obligations. To submit a data deletion request, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-607-9101.
3. Advertisers and Other Third Parties. This site contains links to other sites. Engage121 is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
4. Changes to Our Policies. Engage121’s Privacy Statement may change from time to time. If we make any substantive changes to our policies, we will notify you by sending e-mail to the address provided by you, or by posting notice of changes to this Web site. Your use of the site after the changes constitutes your agreement with regard to information collected from you in the past and in the future.
5. Security. This site has industry standard security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of the information under our control, but we cannot guarantee complete security.
6. International Users. If you are an international User, by registering with Engage121 or by using our service, you agree that we may collect, use, and transfer your information as described in this Privacy Statement. If you reside in the European Union or other jurisdictions that provide access rights under law, you may access your information or have it corrected or updated in accordance with applicable law by contacting us.
7. Clients. Clients who have registered in order to use our services can change or update their account information and preferences by:
- Calling Client Services at 888.607.9101
- Emailing Client Services at email@example.com
8. Client Prospects. From time to time we will email client prospects whom we have reason to believe might be interested in our services because of their involvement in the public relations, or related fields. Prospects can opt-out of future communications simply by replying to the email and indicating their preference.
9. Subscribers. We provide subscribers to our email newsletters with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving future promotional communications.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement or the practices of Engage121 you can contact us at:
20 Glover Avenue
Norwalk, CT 06850