In today’s fast-paced digital landscape, capturing and retaining the attention of potential customers is an ongoing challenge for any company. Fortunately, retargeting ads have emerged as a powerful tool to re-engage with users who have already shown interest in your brand or content. By strategically targeting this qualified audience, you can maximize the impact of your advertising campaigns and drive conversions to new heights.
What is a retargeting ad?
A retargeting ad is an online advertisement that shows up to people who have visited a website or shown interest in a product. It uses technology to follow a person’s online activities and display relevant ads on different websites. The goal is to remind them of what they were interested in and encourage them to make a purchase.
According to 99firms:
- 77% of marketers are using retargeting as part of their Facebook and Instagram advertising strategy.
- The average CTR for retargeted ads is 0.7% compared to 0.07% for display ads.
- Retargeting can increase conversion rates up to 10% across industries.
- 90% of marketers say retargeted ads perform as well as or better than other digital marketing avenues.
- 37% of consumers click on retargeted ads because they are drawn to the products displayed.
In our next few blog posts, we will explore the key strategies and best practices for creating effective retargeting ads. From defining your campaign goals and identifying your target audience to crafting compelling ad copy and optimizing landing pages. We’ll equip you with the knowledge and insights needed to elevate your retargeting efforts.
We will cover key concepts including:
- Designing a winning retargeting strategy
- Setting up retargeting pixels
- Optimizing delivery
- Measurement and Analytics
Whether you’re a seasoned marketer or just starting out, join us as we unravel the secrets behind successful retargeting campaigns and unlock the full potential of this invaluable advertising technique.
What to simplify the process and start retargeting your customers right away?
If your store is on Shopify, we have simplified the retargeting process with our E121 Retargeting Ads+ App in the Shopify App Store. Quickly and effortlessly create product retargeting ads to immediately start retargeting your store’s visitors today.
About the Author
Kaitlyn is the Head of Product for the eCommerce and Digital Advertising team at Engage121. Kaitlyn and team develop professional creative and strategic advertising campaigns for our client’s local businesses. With experience creating campaigns for everything from beautiful homemade pies to pest control services, no challenge is too small for Kaitlyn and team.