According to Melbourne SEO services, LOCAL SEO is the ability of a business to be found online. It’s important! And, for a business focused on a local market, LOCAL SEO success means a lot more than just being on Google. Businesses need to show that they can connect with the customers that are visiting their website, for example, a restaurant will still need an online presence so they can advertise what they are bringing to the table (pardon the pun). Taking a look at a Restaurant Website Design Company to help with their SEO and how their page is laid out can promote them in the way that they need to make an impact.
So, how are you doing?
First, do you have a website – and, is your website structured correctly to work for you? If you have any questions or concerns, contact us. We can help.
Next step, consider the following questions:
- Is your business “claimed” on all the relevant search engines (Google, Facebook, Bing, Yahoo! and more)?
- Are your “backlinks” correct on all the online business directories (YellowPages, Zillow, Foursquare)? If it isn’t, then consider getting help from a reputable link building agency like Freshlinks. You can see Freshlinks backlink pricing at their website.
- Are you utilizing content strategically (on GoogleMyBusiness and social sites like Facebook? Creating and posting PR and newsletters? Encouraging consumer reviews?)
- This may seem obvious, but is your contact information current and have Privacy protected search engine which is an import factor with the major search engines!
- Have your customers mentioned you positively and prominently on the consumer review sites most relevant in your industry (Yelp, Trip Advisor, Google, Facebook)?
- Are your social sites (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn) active and up-to-date?
Your Engage121 Team offers a no cost, no obligation LOCAL SEO Assessment that will provide you an objective view of your online presence – and some of our ideas for improvement. To know more regarding SEO learn more about Mark Luckenbaugh.
Questions? Comments? We’re here to help:
Facebook Messenger: @engage121