LOCAL SEO is the ability of a business to be found online. It’s important! And, for a business focused on a local market, LOCAL SEO success means a lot more than just being on Google.
So, how are you doing?
First, do you have a website – and, is your website structured correctly to work for you? If you have any questions or concerns, contact us. We can help.
Next step, consider the following questions:
- Is your business “claimed” on all the relevant search engines (Google, Facebook, Bing, Yahoo! and more)?
- Are your “backlinks” correct on all the online business directories (YellowPages, Zillow, Foursquare)?
- Are you utilizing content strategically (on GoogleMyBusiness and social sites like Facebook? Creating and posting PR and newsletters? Encouraging consumer reviews?)
- This may seem obvious, but is your contact information current and correct across all business directories? This matters a lot to the major search engines!
- Have your customers mentioned you positively and prominently on the consumer review sites most relevant in your industry (Yelp, Trip Advisor, Google, Facebook)?
- Are your social sites (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn) active and up-to-date?
Your Engage121 Team offers a no cost, no obligation LOCAL SEO Assessment that will provide you an objective view of your online presence – and some of our ideas for improvement.